Website Busch Garden
We are seeking an Entertainment Supervisor who will be responsible for providing exemplary service and ensure Entertainment Standards are met including resolving guest concerns, investigating, and providing recommendations to correct reoccurring guest issues, ensuring all team members are providing the highest level of guest courtesy, recognizing, and rewarding team members who provide exemplary service
- Provide show direction for all costumed character shows, as well as other show product as assigned.
- Oversee the performance and productivity of all location team members and assistant supervisors
- Various tasks for assigned venue/area to include, but not limited to, monitoring team member hours and show schedule, team member
- documentation, updating/maintaining team member files, checking/responding to email in a timely manner, and assisting guests when necessary.
- Train, evaluate, coach, and develop the performance of the cast/crew in your assigned venue/area. Administering feedback sessions and evaluations in a timely manner.
- Monitor administrative responsibilities such as, punch lists, rehearsal schedules, production archives, production calendars & timelines
- Assist with department auditions & casting
- Supervise team members and assistant supervisors while enforcing and complying safety procedures and guidelines
- Resolve all Guest Service matters for the department in a professional and timely manner
- Teach all movement elements of a show, including new choreography as needed.
- Assist the Entertainment Leaders in all supervisory capacities
- Valid driver’s license to operate parade floats required
- No significant performance deficiencies within a 1-year period.
- General knowledge of theatrical operation required
- High School Diploma preferred
- Minimum of three (3) months experience in a leadership position or equivalent external experience
Qualification & Experience:
- High level of guest hospitality skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task required
- Ability to stand, walk, and work for prolonged periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Willingness to comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards
- Must have availability that meets the business needs of the position
- High level of verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required
- tests and certifications within established timelines
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Langhorne, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A