Website Busch Garden
As an Entertainment Specialist (Finance Support) you’ll enthusiastically represent SeaWorld by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job. Oversee department budgets and procurement.
- Contract Management including: Talent, Design, and Service
- Work closely with department areas to manage and track expenses
- Models company trainings related to guest interactions and animal areas
- Responsible for department financial communication: conducting weekly review meeting with Sr. Leadership
- Budget Tracking/ Reconciling. Manages Capital and Expense budgets as well as Expense reports for credit card purchases.
- Finance liaison for the Entertainment department overseeing all aspects of labor and expense budgets.
- Occasionally may assist other locations and areas throughout the park as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Defines SOW, sources vendors, project bids, requisition PO’s.
- Month end reporting and projected year end.
- Able to lift, push, pull and/or carry up to 25 lbs.
- Work a flexible schedule/hour based on business need, to include opening, mid-, and closing shifts; nights, weekends, and holidays
- Openly accepts performance critique and feedback and adapts accordingly.
- Able to work indoors in a seated position for extended periods of time.
- Maintains a friendly, respectful attitude with coworkers and guests. *Able to adapt to multiple communication styles and personalities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Leadership Experience Preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Possess a proficient knowledge of the use of computers and professional programs including Microsoft office and excel.
- Degree in Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- 3+ years of experience in budget management
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A