Website Busch Garden
Busch Gardens is a place of thrills, fun and positive, lasting memories. And that’s just what it’s like to work here! As a key member of our team, you’ll play a major role in bringing happiness and excitement to people from around the world. If you’re dedicated, dependable and driven to deliver exceptional guest service, this is place for you!
- Evaluate camper performance
- Facilitate interactions between campers and park staff
- Provide camper transportation both inside and outside the park
- Adhere to Company standards on wardrobe, conduct, safety, cleanliness, and timeliness
- Complete assigned day camp duties and assist camp team as needed; perform other duties as assigned based on business need
- Provide guidance to campers by keeping them on task and behaving appropriately
- Perform as a role model for younger students by displaying team spirit and enthusiasm throughout the summer program.
- Teach and implement assigned camp curriculum encompassing environmental science, zoology, physical science, etc. in an effective and timely manner
- Anticipate and willingly participate in designated camp duties including preparation of activity materials, set up and breakdown of equipment
- and classrooms, team-building exercises, and advanced preparation for incoming campers
- Knowledge of camp standard operating procedures and processes, getting around the park or any field trip site
Qualification & Experience:
- First Aid/CPR/AED certification preferred
- Prospective candidates must be available to work the full length of the summer schedule, May 23rd through August 5th 2022
- At least 1 year college preferred
- Must be able to push, pull, lift to 50 pounds, occasionally carrying items between floors
- This position requires extensive walking, standing, and long hours managing children. Tasks may also include bending; some overhead reaching and use of hands.
- Able to work in an outdoor environment for an extended period and endure high heat, humidity, possibly dusty and damp
- A valid Driver’s License with ability to meet SEA’s driving guidelines
- Good oral and written communication skills. Strong leadership qualities are a must
- Previous related experience with camps and/or working with children preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A