Website Busch Garden
As a Guest Correspondence Supervisor, review all guest correspondence including e-mail, letters, phone messages, guest surveys, social media comments (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Better Business Bureau), and online reviews.
- Work cooperatively with all departments to coordinate and determine appropriate solutions to guest concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist with development of guest recovery initiatives.
- Enthusiastically represents Sesame Place by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy, and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job.
- Prepare weekly/monthly report summaries.
- Draft timely and appropriate responses via email, letter, phone, and online.
- Document all correspondence and resolutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when handling highly sensitive information.
- Willingness to comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Available to work varying shifts or hours based on park hours.
- Customer service or theme park experience preferred.
- Detail oriented, able to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced environment under general supervision
- Excellent verbal, writing, and guest service skills.
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Langhorne, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A