Website Buffalo Wild Wings
As General Manager, you will manage the overall operations of the restaurant including the restaurant’s financial health, probability and success. Through overall leadership, development and engagement of all restaurant team member and shift managers, you will be key in creating legendary experiences for guests.
- You know the playing field.
- You are minimum 21 years of age and are certified in state, county, or local food handling requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- You know what it takes to create legendary experiences between friends and you take that energy to create a fun atmosphere for the guest and the rest of the team.
- You’re a coach. You attract, retain and develop your team to drive results.
- You have the heart of a competitor – Sportsmanship, Hustle, Spontaneity, Community, and Fun are all part of your player profile.
- You also have your high school diploma or similar. Preferably, you have at least four years of restaurant, quick service restaurant or Buffalo Wild Wings experience, previous restaurant General Manager experience or a Bachelor’s degree.
Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A