Website Buffalo Wild Wings
The Restaurant Manager provides leadership and assistance to the General Manager to ensure that all team members are guest-focused, team-focused, and community-connected. The Restaurant Manager will exercise knowledge of restaurant operations, manage staff resources, provide counsel, develop and coach team members and help to build sales and profits while maintaining operating standards.
- Manages the human resource function in the restaurant ensuring recruitment, selection, orientation, training, scheduling and performance management functions meet or exceed company specified criteria.
- Ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement and Core Values. Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and communicates all changes to team members.
- Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service and cleanliness standards are met.
- Involved in local store marketing efforts.
- Understands the Profit and Loss Statement and helps create action plans for opportunity areas.
- Maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires basic mathematical computations.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A