Website Buffalo Wild Wings
All managers, regardless of position, share responsibility of and are accountable for following the World Wide Wings Manager Description in conjunction with the following job description specific to this position in the company.
- Responsible for WCT training in the department and maintaining the department at training store certification.
- Creates weekly department schedules within budgeted labor guidelines, balancing team member needs and business needs.
- Develops direct reports by creating action/development plans when necessary.
- Administers semi-annual merit increase process
- Creates, develops and implements incentive programs and contests for department. Actively motivates Team Members to participate in all company promotions and incentives.
- Responsible for providing regular performance feedback, including timely performance appraisals and development of department.
- Directly responsible for the staffing, succession planning, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, orientation, training and ongoing development of
- Department Team Members and does so to maintain a department team at or above staffing guidelines determined at each Period Business Review.
- Coordinates with other Department Managers on hiring decisions to ensure growth opportunities exist for Team Members.
- Possess ability and desire to create a fun, exciting environment for both guests and Team Members alike.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled with basic mathematical computations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified candidates bring a minimum of 2 years restaurant or retail management experience, and experience managing a restaurant with a full bar is preferred.
- Maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- This role requires the completion of a high school education or equivalent, a valid driver’s license to travel between units, a satisfactory background check, and the ability to lift 50 pounds regularly. (See additional physical demands below)
Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Marion, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A