Website Buffalo Wild Wings
Restaurant Managers have different responsibilities in our locations. Managers are responsible for the operation of the kitchen and oversee service in the dining room. They estimate how much food and beverage will be used, and place orders with suppliers, then totaling cash and charge receipts at the end of each day.
- In addition, Managers monitor the actions of their staff and guests to ensure safety standards and liquor laws are obeyed. Managers are responsible for recruiting and hiring new team members.
- This position will oversee the food preparation, checking the quality and size of the servings and resolve customer complaints about food or service.
- Restaurant Managers make sure that kitchen and dining areas are cleaned according to company standards.
- They orient staff and oversee their training
- This position also requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
- This position requires you to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift and be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds.
- Finally, they schedule staff work hours, making sure that peak dining hours are covered.C
Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Galesburg, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A