Website Buffalo Wild Wings
Restaurant Managers have different responsibilities in our locations. Managers are responsible for the operation of the kitchen and oversee service in the dining room. They estimate how much food and beverage will be used, and place orders with suppliers, then totaling cash and charge receipts at the end of each day.
- Finally, they schedule staff work hours, making sure that peak dining hours are covered.
- In addition, Managers monitor the actions of their staff and guests to ensure safety standards and liquor laws are obeyed. Managers are
- responsible for recruiting and hiring new team members.
- They orient staff and oversee their training.
- This position requires you to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift and be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds.
- This position also requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chico, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A