Website Buffalo Wild Wings
Prepares all food items according to prep sheets or as per the Manager’s instructions. Practices safe handling of product and creates an environment free of cross contamination.
- Complies with all daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties.
- Maintains work areas in a sanitized and orderly manner in compliance with state health and safety regulations.
- Examines, labels and stores incoming food supplies in storage and refrigeration areas appropriately.
- Communicates with teammates in a professional manner regarding guest orders.
- Stocks all essential food and other related items in preparation of shift for the operational flow of the restaurant. All leftover/unused food
- products are stored/restocked or disposed of properly.
- Ensures kitchen appliances and equipment have been cleaned and turned off at the end of each work day.
- Uses preparatory utensils such as knives, dicers, slicers and measuring devices on a regular basis.
- Follows portion and quality control standards of the menu.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- There are no special computer skills required.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of one (1) year in a service position within the restaurant business preferred.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Danbury, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A