- The role holder will be part of the Managed Service In-life & Migrations team for Managed Services which is of strategic importance to BT Enterprise.
Own and lead the in life management of the MSfBT portfolio which is of strategic importance to BT Enterprise.
Support the portfolio transformation towards repeatable and feature rich capabilities that differentiate and add value for customers.
- Apply specialist technical expertise to ensure consistent, successful and rigorous implementation of product plans, ensuring alignment to broader business function goals.
- To improve the experience for our customers through the solutions that they own
- In-life Management and Standardisation/Productisation for the MSfBT portfolio.
- Ability to deliver a transformation project or product development to time, quality and budget. Proactive approach to mitigating risks within framework.
- Skills in building the case for change, drawing on data and analytical techniques where appropriate, and communicating this up to Senior Manager level.
- Understanding of market and customer demands, innovation and technology trends which impact Managed Services
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience and credibility in regularly engaging with Customers and Senior Stakeholders up to Senior Manager level.
- 1+ years of Product Management experience with Managed Services either In-life Management and/or Development, from concept to market.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A