As a DR to the Senior Sales Manager of the CPS Leadership team, this role will be responsible for profitably retaining, developing and growing a portfolio of existing customer accounts.
- Ensure robust account development plans exist for each customer accurately portraying the competitive landscape and how BT is positioned within it.
- Accountability for the New Sales elements of P&L of the account base including how budgets are aligned and used for resourcing to win new business with a high degree of autonomy with customer relationships whilst adhering to BT’s code of practice
- Accountable for taking responsibility for own personal development, to ensure fully conversant with the whole portfolio and can sell a value proposition
- Accountable for developing a strong understanding of the customer’s requirements and transformational roadmap
- Accountable for Customer satisfaction improvements increasing Net Promoter score within the account.
- Accountable for developing successful, sustainable and profitable long-term relationship with customers, this includes effective senior leadership team escalations where appropriate
- Define, develop and own key customer relationships and customer contact strategy.
- To use extensive knowledge of BT Products and services to deliver commercially sound complex customer solutions/ managed services whilst maintaining a positive experience for customers
- Conduct customer meetings and dialogue which supports your retention and growth campaign, fronting all commercial & contractual activity, and accurately record all sales activity on the central CRM system
- Creation of an account/win plan for all re-sign and growth opportunities, demonstrating required actions and effective engagement of the virtual team
- To profitably retain, develop and grow a portfolio of existing customer accounts. Achieve/exceed business targets, expressed in terms of revenue, new product revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Identify value added services opportunities to sell and grow revenue
- Develop effective, multilayer relationships with customers, demonstrating knowledge of their business and their decision-making process, right across their business to add value and exceptional engagement, becoming a trusted and valued partner
- Own the customer relationship on behalf of BT, enabling other teams to deliver service and products by working closely and being clear and open with communication
- Operate within published commercial and contractual guidelines, making effective use of escalation routes
- Continuously develop growth pipeline
- Retention of customer base against aggressive market competition, maximising the BT growth story and network benefits
- Act as an ambassador both in the external market and within internal stakeholders, demonstrating best in class sales behaviour and deliver excellent customer experience results
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A