This role is responsible for all operational and strategic communications to the Customer Solutions team leading the comms plan for our new BTB programme and communication counsel to two senior business leaders. You’ll counsel on how to help create a culture where our teams can be their best by maximising team engagement & great customer experience with the use of communication – using numerous platforms e.g. newswire, Teams and mediums e.g. story telling, video.
- Partner, coach and influence two MDs to develop and deliver their comms and audience plan.
- Work effectively across a wide range of internal teams.
- Strong stakeholder, change & project management (including matrix) across large (and small) teams.
- Operational & strategic communication planning and design.
- Writing, editing & developing strategic narrative.
- Understanding of the role of communication within employee engagement.
- Decide how /where to invest to improve comms reach/engagement and work collaboratively.
- Expertise in communications that drive engagement and key business metrics.
- To have been accountable for effective communication and engagement of a complex change programme.
- Very strong stakeholder and matrix management & ability to hold difficult or challenging conversations.
- Delivered successful business change.
- Campaign planning, writing, editing & developing strategic narrative
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A