This role is within the Consumer CIO Team. Consumer is the largest telco in the industry. With over 20k employees and 34 million customers, we generate over £10bn in revenue. This offers enormous opportunities for our people and to be No. 1 in the market. Our Consumer Unit exists as three household brands – BT, EE & Plusnet from which collectively we generate more revenue than any other part of BT. Our brilliant brands are all beautiful individually. Each has unique attributes that cater to very different segments of the market. This makes our goal possible; to create a connection in every home in the UK by 2025.
The role holder with produce end to end solution designs across a range of projects and initiatives for the Consumer business. The role holder will draw on their and others’ expertise to produce solutions that factor in all impacted areas, that meet the business needs, that are compliant with target architectural patterns and relevant industry and company policies, and that deliver outstanding customer experience. The role holder works in partnership with delivery teams to communicate solutions and evolve through feedback throughout the development process.
- Product and service knowledge – You demonstrate subject matter expertise in complex, technical infrastructure, products and services. You develop bespoke solutions to meet short, medium and long-term customer needs.
- You produce solutions collaboratively in an agile environment, evolving solutions in partnership with engineering teams through the build/measure/learn process, whilst taking accountability for the overall solution.
- You produce complete end to end solution designs across the full range of impacts and across a range of specialisms, through collaboration with subject matter experts as necessary.
- TMF accredited
- You are a subject matter expert in at least one technical domain specialism relevant to the Consumer business
- Technology design – You partner with the business to understand and analyse user requirements and inform the architecture design for software, systems and networks.
- Be agile – You identify opportunities to use collaborative approaches and continuous improvement. You contribute to projects as a subject matter expert or content owner.
Qualification & Experience:
- IT experience of the Consumer telco business with specialist knowledge in at least one of Fixed & Mobile products, networks, sales, service, marketing, digital experiences.
- Experience of range of business, data, systems, network and technology architecture and due diligence experience
- Deep experience of delivering solution designs for a large corporate business over 5+ years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A