As a DR to the Mid Market sales team, this role is responsible for having an in-depth understanding of the business drivers, requirements, technological, political, economic and environmental influencers in a key opportunity.
- Create sales opportunity for BT & EE,
- Represent customer issues & agreeing resolution, engage as part of virtual team within win plan
- Accountable for creating and selling a compelling value proposition to customers to deliver profitable new business
- Responsible for own personal development and agreeing development plans with your line manager, to ensure fully conversant with the whole portfolio and can sell a value proposition
- Accountable for translating win plans process into sales with actionable steps for self and virtual team
- Accountable for development of sales win campaigns to maximise the efficient use of resources across the region
- Accountable for developing effective engagement strategies across a defined base of regional customers
- Accountable for achieving/exceeding business targets, expressed in terms of SOV, profit, volume, and customer satisfaction
- Influence and shape corporate customers’ communication strategy via stakeholder interactions developing strategic partnerships.
- Proven experience and success in direct sales, generating new business in IT/Telecommunications
- Winning Conversations selling approach which considers technical, economic, user buying influences and be active at both influencer recommender and decision maker levels
- Commercial acumen which enables achievement of profitable new business
- Strong capabilities in gaining entry into potential and new customers and establishing BT’s credibility as a potential supplier
- Highly effective written and verbal communication
- In depth understanding of sales pricing tools
- Strong track record of winning business from clients with no existing business with BT to date, or clients who’s spend with BT is a small fraction of their addressable spend.
- Identifying opportunities for BT to play a part in customers business and crystallising those into specific sales pipeline opportunities.
- In depth knowledge of B2B propositions, processes, and systems
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at all levels of the customer/prospect organisation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A