- Reporting to the Sales Director of the South & Wales CPS Leadership team, this role will be responsible for leading, coaching and developing a multiple teams of New Business Account Managers through new Business Sales managers, focused Corporate & Public Sector Mid Market customers, who’s spend with BT is a low percentage of their Telco wallet and new logo businesses across the South & Wales region.
- This role drives acquisition sales performance to deliver profit and revenue growth both in-year and across the term of the MTP, making a significant contribution to the overall South & Wales regional growth performance.
- This role will be responsible for delivering through managers to achieve the execution of growth priorities, winning new business through nurturing existing relationships and developing new stakeholder relationships and establishing BT’s brand within its owned customer base.
- This role is accountable for driving BT’s reach further into the region, exploring new opportunities to build profitable business with Mid Market customers across the Corporate and Public Sector, covering the full suite of BT products and services.
- Builds the plan to acquire new Mid Market customers to BT across the region
- Ensure via propositions we have what we need to win in the market
- Partners across Enterprise functional model to contract support required to deliver sales plans
- Uses reward and recognition tools to motivate team
- Responsible for win strategy and maximising market coverage across both Corporate & Public Sector Mid Market customers for the region
- Significant contribution to the regional strategy for acquisition across Mid Market customers within the South & Wales region, this contributes significantly to the CPS sales strategy
- Accountable for driving the mix of core and new core to ensure a sustainable future
- Uses external and internal networks to adapt the teams plan to changing market forces, competitor activity and customer opportunities
- Responsible for the prioritisation of acquisition focus for addressable Mid Market opportunity
- Responsible for creating a reputation for the team that attracts the very best talent (internal & external) and an environment for the team to focus on customer loyalty and long-term relationships
- Responsible for the multiple acquisition teams’ sales plans and performance, critical to the delivery of the regional sales strategy and plan; financial measures (in particular SOVGM) and non–financial measures (KPIs, NPS, Your Say)
- Responsible for understanding the addressable market opportunity for Mid Market customers across Corporate and Public Sectors and prioritisation of focus
- Remains current on emerging technology, market conditions, industry standards, government regulations, and other factors affecting business operations and incorporates relevant innovation into customer conversations
- People leadership skills commensurate with a sales management role responsible for motivating through new business sales managers
- Strong door-opening capabilities to build or rebuild relationships with customers who have not typically bought extensively from BT and able to develop and motivate these skills across the teams
- The ability to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical individuals in sales situations
- Consulting skills with the ability to position BT in a commercially attractive and competitive position
- Takes action based on analysis of trends including changing customer demand or opportunities to enhance sales performance
- Ability to deal with challenging customer predicaments and high profile customer opportunities through escalation and senior stakeholder engagement
- Understands the strategies and market dynamics affecting Telco’s and customer buying decisions (e.g. what are the future impacts of Cloud, IoT , AI etc.) and translate into how should we position BT in these areas
- Strong interpersonal skills working with customers and wider BT teams
- Owns customer problems across BT to drive solutions
- Coaching individuals in pursuit of sales excellence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A