Website Toys 'R' Us
We are looking for hosts, actors, waiters, comedians, dancers, athletes, retail, customer service…anyone who loves people, loves to perform, entertain crowds, and especially TOYS!
As a TRU Adventurer you fill the most critical role in our exhibit: bringing our fantasyland to life! You will use your creativity and genuine desire for PLAY to put smiles on guests’ faces. You will use your imagination and personality to ignite the energy in a crowd of strangers and create a fantastically cool, entertainingly fun, and unique experience for everyone.
- Represent the Toys R Us brand with joy, creativity & integrity
- Outrageously entertain & engage with audiences to deliver authentic excitement beyond their wildest dreams
- Delivering outstanding improv and generating audience participation, as well as deliver exceptional stage presence & customer service
- Work seamlessly as part of a team, as well as independently
- Rely on your internal motivation to deliver your best performance on every shift
- Strike a pose and share your energy and joy as you will be photographed by visitors and shared on social media!
- Imaginative, contagious, spontaneous & joyful personality!!
- Skilled in improv and audience participation
- Excellent verbal communications & guest hosting skills
- Previous live performance experience, preferred
- Born to entertain with a passion for making people smile (experience in retail and/or hosting and restaurant service)
- Authentic desire & ability to talk with strangers of all flavors
- Ability to thrive managing multiple tasks with an entrepreneurial team in a fast- paced, start-up environment
- Available to work 25-30 hours per week, including nights & weekends.
Qualification & Experience:
- Stand for extended periods
- Bend and reach
- Climb up and down stairs
- Stoop to lift, move and retrieve materials
- Pull, push, and lift
- Reach both above and below shoulder height; multiple dexterity.
Company: Toys ‘R’ Us
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Application Deadline: N/A