Website Toys 'R' Us
Retail and entertainment leaders who love interacting with people, entertaining crowds, and of course… TOYS, are qualities that will establish our successful candidate as Brand Ambassador of Toys R Us Adventure within our sprawling exhibit and entertainment venue in Buckhead.
You must crave the opportunity to tap into your inner child and put smiles on people’s faces through leading and developing a high performing customer-service oriented team.
We are looking for hosts, actors, waiters, comedians, dancers, athletes, retail, customer service…anyone who loves people, loves to perform, entertain crowds, and especially TOYS!
- Strike a pose and share your energy and joy as you will be photographed by visitors and shared on social media!
- Represent the Toys R Us brand with joy, creativity & integrity
- Delivering outstanding improv and generating audience participation, as well as deliver exceptional stage presence & customer service
- Work seamlessly as part of a team, as well as independently
- Outrageously entertain & engage with audiences to deliver authentic excitement beyond their wildest dreams
- Rely on your internal motivation to deliver your best performance on every shift
- Previous live performance experience, preferred
- Born to entertain with a passion for making people smile (experience in retail and/or hosting and restaurant service)
- Imaginative, contagious, spontaneous & joyful personality!!
- Skilled in improv and audience participation
- Ability to thrive managing multiple tasks with an entrepreneurial team in a fast- paced, start-up environment
- Authentic desire & ability to talk with strangers of all flavors
- Excellent verbal communications & guest hosting skills
- Available to work 25-30 hours per week, including nights & weekends.
Qualification & Experience:
- Stoop to lift, move and retrieve materials
- Pull, push, and lift
- Stand for extended periods
- Bend and reach
- Climb up and down stairs
Company: Toys ‘R’ Us
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Application Deadline: N/A