Website M&T Bank
Performs the operations and service functions of the branch, including adherence to all security, reconciliation, monitoring and balancing policies and procedures. Specializes in our branch customer experience through lobby management, transactions, and servicing for retail and business customers.
- Perform operational duties for the assigned branch, to include:
- Function as the Vault Custodian
- Complete branch currency ordering, and maintain negotiable inventory.
- Function as the ATM Custodian, to include balancing
- Perform sporadic cash counts for ATM and Service Associates
- Coordinate truncated work
- Maintain appropriate audit logs for the branch.
- Maintain forms / files in branch send documents monthly to analysts for testing
- Perform over-rides and approvals for the Service Associate role.
- Ensure adherence to and education of all policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with operational, security and control policies/procedures, preventing fraud and protecting customer assets.
- Perform servicing and transaction duties.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of 1 years proven retail branch experience or proven customer service operations management experience.
- Proven ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to interact with varying customers (consumer to small business) and to effectively handle difficult customer conversations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbia, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A