Website M&T Bank
Manages all activities of a branch. Responsible for the overall success of the branch operating model, including customer and employee experience, digital engagement, transactions/operations, servicing, and sales. Has personal production responsibility.
- Actively models and coaches customer service and needs determination behaviors. Reinforces and maintains accountability for execution of Retail strategy.
- Ensures operational and requirements are maintained, to include consumer and business banking guidelines. Ensures compliance with operational, security and control policies/procedures, preventing fraud and protecting customer assets.
- Identifies Retail and Business Banking customer needs through the M&T sales processes, using the tools and resources to assist customers with short and long term solutions.
- Proactively prospects and grows Business Banking relationships through outreach. Builds the bank’s presence in the community
- Engages with all team members and business partners as appropriate.
- Leads team through coaching, performance management, and setting priority. Builds and develops branch staff.
- Conducts interviews and selects employees based on staffing model.
- Responsible for overall profitability by directing sales and business development, meeting operational objectives and ensuring the branch achieves its annual goals.
- Takes ownership of complex account servicing and error resolution issues, including those escalated by other Bankers. Provide coaching and guidance to improve and reduce future problem resolution/escalations.
- M&T Way Certified
- M&T Business Banking Specialist within 18 months of hire.
- Precision Leadership Certified Bi-lingual/Spanish preferred
- Work with common PC software, including knowledge of Microsoft Office software for word processing and spreadsheets.
- At Market Manager discretion/branch need, Life/Accident and Health Insurance licensing required within 18 months of entry into position. Note: branch provides training for licensing within 6 months.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of Business Banking products, services and client relationship management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Four (4) years’ relevant experience. Minimum three years sales experience
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A