Website Boost Mobile
The Retail Sales Associate (RSA) enjoys a dynamic and high energy environment. Responsibility to provide an outstanding customer experience in the retail location by assisting new and existing customers with their unique technology needs and problem-solving issues. The goal of the RSA is to create an outstanding buying experience for the customer and a positive a team environment. The RSA should be able to position Boost Mobile against the competition in the wireless industry and tailor their recommendations through right fitting the customer’s needs. As a member of a store team, they will strive toward helping the store achieve its financial and customer service goals.
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location.
- Exceed monthly revenue goals through acquiring new customer accounts, maximizing existing customers’ accounts to identify revenue opportunities, and excelling in quality metrics.
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
- Work with store management in the opening, closing, and operating the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling, inventory count, and deposits as governed by operations control standards.
- Assist customers with service activations, changes, and bill payments, responding to billing inquire equipment replacement, selling accessories and processing price plan changes and upgrades.
- Share customer experience with the rest of your team including Management.
- Provides exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the KG Premier store, including greeting customers, answering phones, and assessing their needs.
- Ensure maintenance of store appearance, backroom, restrooms, and individual work area according to the retail store standards.
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with KG Premier policies and procedures.
- Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to company policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to analyze results, plan for the future, make good decisions, and take responsibility
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds
- Working knowledge of cellular/paging/PCS/advanced wireless communication preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor
- Bilingual in Spanish as well as English preferred.
- Professional, energetic, and positive attitude.
- KG Premier Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
- Flexible scheduling availability; reliable transportation.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 6 months experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus.
- Completed High school diploma/GED.
Company: Boost Mobile
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Laredo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A