Delivers exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects. Identifies customer needs and provides advice and guidance regarding financial solutions that are in the best interests of customers. Works collaboratively within the branch and with BMO partners to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve overall business objectives.
- Supports customer requests for banking services, including handling transactions and supporting customers who walk into the branch.
- Reviews customer profiles and engages customers in a needs-based conversation to identify potential opportunities and address everyday banking plans and credit card needs.
- Welcomes customers warmly and meets their banking service and transactional needs with seamless execution.
- Offers advice and guidance on available digital and self-serve options with the goal of making it easy, simple, and fast to bank with BMO.
- Contributes to meeting branch business results and the customer experience.
- Identifies customer needs and initiates referrals to BMO colleagues.
- Manages, loads, and reconciles cash transactions between treasury and various branch units (e.g. CRU).
- Acts as a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch and market team.
- Supports operational activities (e.g. inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening and closing activities).
- Executes routine tasks (e.g. service requests, transactions, queries, etc.) within relevant service level agreements.
- Basic knowledge of specialized sales and business banking solutions to refer to specialists.
- A focus on delivering a personal experience to customers.
- Projects a professional presence.
- Highly skilled at helping people who don’t find digital applications intuitive to gain confidence in how to use them and to understand their benefits.
- Passionate commitment to helping customers.
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team.
- No prior experience necessary; post-secondary degree or certification in related field of study is desirable.
- Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to approach customers.
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- High-level knowledge of personal, commercial and partner offers, and how each can best serve customers’ individual needs.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Brampton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A