Supports the branch and team sales and service objectives by providing administrative assistance to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Works collaboratively within the branch and with business partners.
- Executes sales and service activities which includes review of reports, follow-up on client inquiries, account maintenance.
- Projects a professional and consistent image by adhering to organization’s brand, corporate identity, and standards.
- Expands the business growth potential of the branch and team through telemarketing and outbound calls as required.
- Proactively and professionally provides assistance to team members in order to meet client needs and team members’ expectations.
- Maintains and organizes client database.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Organizes work and information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Prepares and vets client / prospect calls lists; tracks progress as required.
- Support sales and service objectives by delivering service to the team’s clients (e.g. preparing and maintaining client documentation, administering and maintaining client account files, preparing photocopies, documents, and presentations) to meet or exceed client needs.
- Accepts and processes orders over the phone or in person.
- Coordinates marketing activities on behalf of several Investment Advisors.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Knowledge of proprietary products and services, and fund company offerings.
- Knowledge of compliance rules (proprietary and industry).
- Good familiarity technology applications and software used in the financial planning and investment industry.
- Strong knowledge of administrative process and procedures as contained in Sales Administration Manual.
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of investment process and procedures.
- Organization skillls – Good.
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
- Basic specialized knowledge.
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course & Conduct and Practices Handbook. Nice to have
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Knowledge of trade processing rules
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically between 1 – 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of
- education and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A