You will have an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, multi-task oriented environment within a team of portfolio managers (“PM”) and traders managing cash and ultra-short duration fixed income assets for a mix of clients.
- Analyze data while producing fundamental and relative value analysis to support investment ideas
- Build strong working relationships across multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Work closely with portfolio managers (“PMs”) to conceive and implement a range of investment strategies.
- Leverage the use of technology to develop and implement desk-level process improvements.
- Interact daily with PMs and the Wall Street broker/dealer community
- Self-motivated, determined to achieve goals and works hard to meet those goals; Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment (Drive, Determination and Execution)
- Makes timely decisions and is prepared to take action in conditions of uncertainty or ambiguity (Decision Making)
- A demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts to a broader audience. (Communication Skills)
- While no prior investing experience is necessary the candidate should have a strong intellectual curiosity with an interest in the markets
- A strong attention to detail is imperative with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines with a heightened attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills; be able to manage and prioritize a wide variety of concurrent and competing projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- Major or minor in Computer Science or related field viewed favorably
- The ideal candidate should have strong computer programming skills including Python, SQL, Tableau with advanced Microsoft Excel skills at a minimum
- Bachelor’s degree is required with 1+ year of experience preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A