As a key player in financing and business development, you will use your strong relationship skills and network of contacts to identify opportunities to accelerate Canadian Technology Sector entrepreneurs’ growth and develop business opportunities in both financing and consulting. If you are looking for an organization that invests in your talent, this is your opportunity to join our committed and diverse team.
- Meet with entrepreneurs, clients and prospects in the technology sector, and discuss the specifics of their business in order to identify the issues, provide them with advice and identify, if applicable, a BDC service offering appropriate to their needs;
- Execute your marketing plan, which is aligned with the Business Centre’s objectives and our technology growth strategy. This will allow you to ensure the growth and retention of current clients in your portfolio while acquiring new clients and creating a business opportunity pipeline;
- Analyze, negotiate and present high-quality loan proposals while exercising sound judgment on credit;
- Be active in the local business community by effectively networking within various associations and chambers of commerce in order to develop business relationships and obtain references that will facilitate new client acquisition.
- Are you a team player who creates effective and lasting relationships with your peers, business contacts and external partners?
- Do you have experience working with technology companies to understand their unique needs and match to solutions according to their stage of development and specific technology?
- Are you connected with experts in the technology ecosystem and able to help SMEs in this sector to access resources based on their needs?
- Do you have a demonstrated ability in business development and delivering on your objectives?
- Do your clients and business contacts remember you because your advice works and you provide outstanding customer service?
Qualification & Experience:
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree in commerce or business administration?
- Do you have a keen interest in entrepreneurship, with between 3 to 5 years’ experience and a good understanding of the business world?
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A