Website Bass Pro Shops
- Forklift certification required
- Loading product from shipping dock onto trucks.
- Must be able to work full time on an ongoing basis
- Calculates total skids shipped daily
- Will provide weekly audits to verify count accuracies.
- Ability to use barcode equipment and understand different barcode transactions
- Complete process shipments for distribution orders
- Pulling kayaks from warehouse inventory rack locations and loading onto trailers per operating procedures.
- May be assigned to perform other duties as requested
- Pulling product from warehouse inventory rack locations and staging in kit racking, or finished goods dock area.
- Intermittent standing, sitting, walking, reaching, bending, pushing/pulling, and crouching/stooping
- Ability to scan bar codes, and complete systematic transfers.
- Intermittent lifting of parts weighing 0 to 75 pounds
- Verifying part numbers and counts.
- Frequently moves light weight material
- Ability to communicate issues to appropriate departments.
- Must be able to pull orders per operating procedures
- Must pass forklift operators test and receive certification
- Must be able to read, write, and effectively communicate
- Must prove ability to understand the order pulling and recording process
- Entry level position
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a group, and handle multiple tasks
Qualification & Experience:
- Forklift certification
Company: Bass Pro Shops
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Lebanon, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A