We believe anyone can improve their home to make life better. Every day, we give our millions of customers the ideas, advice, tools and confidence they need to create a home they’ll love. Join us as a Showroom Advisor and you’ll help some of their boldest ideas take shape.
- Sales matter in this role, but your real focus will be on the customer.
- You’ll provide design inspiration, ideas and support – asking questions, exploring possibilities, and recommending the right products and services.
- You’ll quickly strike up relationships that help you really understand each customer’s dreams.
- And then, by drawing up designs and coordinating the resulting projects, you’ll make them a reality.
- Able to get on brilliantly with all kinds of people, and help them think bigger about their projects, you’ll feel right at home here.
- You’re a confident and friendly communicator, comfortable building relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
- You’re a good problem-solver and project manager too, with a keen eye for design.
- You’ll be happy to expand your skills by using new technology and learning new ways of working.
- And you’re flexible enough to work on a rota that includes weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A