A good home for everyone. It’s what we believe in, and it’s what our stores make possible. Every day, we give our millions of customers the ideas, advice, tools and confidence they need to create the home they want. Joining us as a Showroom Manager, you’ll create a space where some of their boldest ideas can take shape.
- In a role that’s as much about inspiration as it is about sales, you’ll set the tone for your showroom.
- You’ll make it a place where customers can come for brilliant ideas, quality products and great service.
- In fact, you’ll be their champion – understanding their bathroom and kitchen dreams, and then helping them bring their project together.
- A natural leader who can motivate and support a team in a fast-paced and constantly changing sales environment, you’ll feel right at home with us.
- You’ve got a sharp commercial mind as well as plenty of customer service experience, and you know how to promote products and get sales in the right way.
- You’ll be happy to expand your skills by using new technology and learning new ways of working.
- As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes an award-winning pension scheme, bonus, ShareSave options, 6.6 weeks holiday, payroll giving, an Employee Assistance Programme, shopping discounts, colleague wellbeing benefits and lots more!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A