Website State Farm
Mark R Weiner & Associates, insurance defense firm for State Farm insurance companies, is seeking an experienced Law and Motion Attorney to join our Glendale, CA office. Our Law & Motion Department of 5 attorneys, one appellate specialist and two paralegals support 45 trial attorneys. Seeking candidates with 5+years of experience, including summary judgments, post-trial motions, protective orders, etc. Candidates must have research and writing skills, time management skills, oral advocacy skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a deadline. The selected candidate will collaborate with trial attorneys to create legal and proactive strategies. Experience in insurance defense is preferable but not required.
- Preferred top 25% of graduating class in law school
- Must have active license to practice law in California and a member in good standing of the bar
- Must have a law degree from ABA accredited law school and excellent academic credentials
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to learn and grow!
- Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the community!
- Competitive Benefits, Pay and Bonus Potential
- 401k Plan and FULLY FUNDED PENSION
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, and more!
Qualification & Experience:
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately, employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work opportunity.
- Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in the interview process.
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glendale, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A