Website Duke Energy
The Associate Customer Care Specialists primary responsibility is to provide engaging customer services in a professional manner to ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction. Associate Customer Care Specialist will consult with customers on their billing inquires, service orders, trouble calls and various other needs. Specialist will build trust with customers by exhibiting good decision making and anticipating customer needs and efficiently providing accurate information. They offer and educate customers on various company products and services that enhance their experience. This position has a high degree of accountability for individual performance in the areas of customer satisfaction, quality and productivity to ensure that customers receive excellent service and business objectives are achieved.
- Promote sales of available products and services, as appropriate
- Building genuine connections with your customers and being a great ambassador for the Duke Energy brand.
- Provide high quality customer interaction by handling customer’s needs with integrity and empathy in one transaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including work on special projects.
- Use professional judgement and escalate customer issues/concerns to management when appropriate.
- Participate in on call rotation required.
- Effective listening and communication skills and the ability to interact with customers in a professional, courteous and empathetic manner.
- Willingness to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction while maintaining dialogue with customers and meeting performance expectations.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to build trust and loyalty with customers and handle confidential information and act with integrity at all times.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of customer service experience (may include call center, hospitality, retail, etc.), preferably to include call center.
- Some college or college degree.
- High School diploma or GED obtained at time of application submission.
- One-year customer service experience (may include call center, hospitality, retail, etc.), either by phone or face to face.
- Experience promoting products and services, ideally in a call center environment.
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plainfield, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A