The Store Manager is responsible for the overall management and world-class engagement of associates and customers in the store. The Store Manager manages the daily operations of the store and ensures the execution of company policies, procedures and programs to achieve store sales and profit goals. The Store Manager’s role is to manage and supervise the Customer Experience.
- Operate the store at A or B level consistently. Spend a minimum of 80% of time on the sales floor monitoring the store and supervising and directing Team Members to ensure compliance to standards and effective execution of company operating procedures and programs.
- Direct and manage execution strategies and tactics to achieve store sales goals.
- Direct and manage store execution strategies to achieve gross margin goals
- Responsible for recruiting, training, performance management, corrective action and retention of Department Managers and Team Members.
- Manager on Duty (MOD).
- Achieve store expense plan.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 plus years of retail management experience.
- Shrink and Margin Awareness.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
Application Deadline: N/A