We are seeking a motivated and highly skilled individual to provide administrative support. Data management, planning, scheduling and reporting duties associated to overhead powerline construction projects.
- Create internal/external correspondence and spreadsheets
- Project administration. Ensure deadlines and requirements are met.
- Office support to field staff.
- Data management and data entry associated with internal project management software.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and shipments
- Schedule and set up internal meetings/conference calls/catering as requested
- Answer phones and route calls, provide information to property owners, refer questions and issues to appropriate staff for problem resolution
- Assist other co-workers with other duties as requested
- Transcribe meeting minutes
- Access to compensation information is necessary to perform routinely assigned business task(s).
- Microsoft Office Intermediate to advanced skills (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Basic process and flowchart skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent overall computing skills required
- Time management and Organizational skills
- Proficient in English is required
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver’s license.
- Efficient typing ability
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Business or Office administration related diploma/degree/accreditation preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 to 5 years of related work experience.
- High School diploma required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A