Website Ashley Furniture
The Retail Sales Associate (RSA) is responsible for building the guest experiences that are the foundation of the Company’s retail success. This position will provide world-class service to guests by using the Company’s sales approach to sell the full suite of Company products and services tailored to meet the guests’ wants and needs and from that, delivering an exceptional in-store experience for every guest that results in increased store sales, profitability and guest loyalty.
- Complete post-sales order entry and administration processes.
- Learn the home furnishings industry to establish a strong understanding of the Company’s products and their positioning in the marketplace.
- Complete showroom floor recovery processes throughout the day.
- Follow the Company’s sales approach with each guest to maximize average sales per guest and ensure above-minimum category sales goals. Ask questions and listen to guest needs; provide options and advice on meeting those needs. Perform product presentations, attempt to close each sales opportunity and add on additional items and extended warranties to the sale.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- Contact customers after product delivery to ensure total satisfaction and establish next steps to continue to serve the guest in their home furnishing needs.
- Develop and maintain high levels of knowledge of Company products, promotions and store sales functions.
- Welcome and professionally engage every guest to ensure guest expectations are met and the
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- Continuously improve sales performance by using available learning tools and sales programs.
- Company’s brand image is properly represented.
Company: Ashley Furniture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Kingsport, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A