Website Ashley Furniture
- Are you a customer centric individual looking for a growth-focused company? Do you have a passion and drive to continuously improve processes, procedures and employees in order to meet operational excellence? Do you want to take that passion and work for a World-Class organization?
- Then apply today to Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer and the number one retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States!
- You are responsible for assisting with the successful daily operations of Ashley Distribution Services (ADS) located within the designated region.
- This is accomplished by performing assigned administrative and interactive tasks in a timely, accurate and professional manner.Complete variety of tasks including paperwork processing, data entry, inbound and outbound communication, driver and customer interaction, quality control, troubleshooting, and project work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and internet
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
Company: Ashley Furniture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A