Website Asda Stores Limited
Our in-store Pharmacies are hugely popular with our customers and they’ll expect the same warmth and friendliness they get everywhere else in the store – as well as being confident and relaxed about discussing personal health issues, quickly resolving customer problems and taking customers to the right products.
- Drive awareness of all the extra services we offer in Pharmacy (e.g. Prescription Collection Service, Medicines Use Reviews etc)
- Looking the part – there’s no such thing as great service without high personal standards – they go hand in hand. Every day you’ll be expected to have a smart appearance and play the part in a friendly and highly professional way
- Collecting the customer’s prescription from their doctor’s surgery on their behalf and bringing it to the store ready for collection
- Support the Pharmacist with the delivery and effective record keeping of patient services (blood pressure checks, stop smoking schemes etc)
- Triage patients that present with minor symptoms
- Understanding the strict Standard Operating Procedures and work to them as our customers will expect nothing less
- Spending time accurately assembling and processing prescriptions
You’ll be naturally friendly, highly organised and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results. You have good computer skills, attention to detail and you communicate well with customers. You love problem solving and you’re passionate about helping people and care about giving customers a great healthcare experience, helping them find what they need and having a chat along the way.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Redditch, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A