Website Asda Stores Limited
To be employed in this role you must have held a full driving licence for at least one year, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van. You must also have no more than six points on your licence and pass a basic level safeguarding check.
- Join our growing delivery team, and you’ll be the face of Asda for our home shopping customers. You’re in the driving seat, spending your day greeting our customers and delivering their shopping on-time with lots of Asda personality.
- A great customer experience. That’s what our drivers are out to deliver.
- We’ll work with you on your shifts, but the chances are you’ll have to work some evenings and weekends and we may need to be flexible with your work pattern – there’s something to suit everyone.
- When you’re not on the road, you’ll make sure your van is clean and fit for the next delivery (don’t worry, you don’t need to be an expert mechanic – we’ll give you all the training you need) and when we’re really busy, you’ll be asked to help your team, picking and packing online orders.
- From loading up, fuelling and checking the van for the next route, or giving a customer a call so they know what time their shopping will arrive, everything we do is with our customers in mind.
Qualification & Experience:
- With that in mind, the personal qualities you bring to the role will be every bit as important as your skills and attitude. Friendly and approachable, you’ll be the kind of person who’ll put our customers first and do whatever it takes to make their home shopping experience the best it can be.
- When you’re on the road, you’ll need to be organised and because you’ll be representing Asda, we’ll expect you to be an excellent ambassador for the brand.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A