Website Capital One
Are you a Sales Connoisseur? Do you enjoy shaking hands and sealing the deal? If you are entrepreneurial minded sales professional with the passion to seek and climb sales generating peaks, Capital One Auto Finance’s (COAF) Area Sales Manager role is for you! As an Area Sales Manager, you will develop partnerships at auto dealerships to gain new and existing business. At your fingertip, you have a wide array of direct marketing tools to assist you in providing the story of the products COAF can offer. You anticipate the needs of the dealership and provide compelling COAF products to meet their client’s needs. And finally, once commitment for ongoing business in made, you collaborate with the dealership to communicate funding delays and assist dealership and COAF completion of pending contracts.
- Prompt completion of administrative and team tasks, such as conference calls and expense reports.
- Generate meaningful relationships with dealerships within assigned territory and provide sales calls to those assigned auto dealerships.
- Develop a business plan for your territory that defines your sales strategy and approach.
- Extensive planning and preparing data and information to sell the story on sales calls, making them more productive and meaningful.
- Collaborate with the dealership and COAF to pro-actively problem solve current or future challenges.
- At least 2 years credit underwriting experience in the indirect lending, auto finance industry
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical abilities excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience analyzing, reporting on and setting goals based on performance metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience.
- Demonstrated skills in communication, negotiation, organization, and people management
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 1 year of Financial Services Experience or Business to Business Sales.
- High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent Certification
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A