Arconic is looking for an Industrial Engineer to join our Global Rolled Products (GRP) business unit in Davenport, IA.
- Work with IT, production and supply chain management to assist with the development of the next generation of planning systems and ensure they meet the needs of the business.
- Serve as a plant-wide resource analyzing, modeling, understanding, and predicting gaps to achieving desired business results both across and within departments;
- Function as the main contact point for all Industrial Engineering related matters in the facility.
- Interact with the full diverse Davenport Works organization using the complete IE skill set to eliminate waste and drive improvements.;
- Develop effective plans which bring clarity to potential solutions that close those gaps, and will lead the implementation of those solutions;
Qualification & Experience:
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Strong interpersonal skills as the position requires the incumbent to deal with all levels of management; ability to work in a team environment
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position;
- Understanding of systems modeling tools, such as Arena simulation;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering from an accredited institution;
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Access, Power BI, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Experience with linear programming tools;
- Experience with Oracle Supply Chain Planning;
- Knowledge of engineering economics;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rock Island, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A