Website Air Canada
This position will develop and deliver the lean thinking training modules and conduct Train the Trainer workshops as requested by the business and Operations Excellence. Face to Face Lean Thinking learning for Value Stream, Initiative Teams, Advisories, Working Groups and Bridge Candidates. Develops and delivers classroom training modules. Develops templates in support of the training modules for use by the organization, and interactive learning experiences. Expert in Lean incorporates Air Canada business examples for an effective and inspirational learning experience.
- Ability to engage participants and incorporate relevant examples into learning experiences.
- Expertise with traditional classroom, experiential, and new digital forms of training; ability to adapt curriculum/programs to alternative delivery channels such as eLearning, on demand learning, self-study toolkits, and internal corporate learning platforms.
- Strong instructor/classroom presence with exceptional communication skills.
- Formal Lean certification.
- Able to manage deliverables to agreed timelines.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation development skills.
- Bring innovation, energy and passion around learning and development.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Keeps informed of lean best practices and industry trends.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of professional facilitation.
- Must have a solid understanding of curriculum development and adult learning theory.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Montreal, Québec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A