Website Air Canada
Air Canada, recently ranked Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Station Attendants to join our ground handling team at the Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto.
- On-load/off-load cargo and passenger baggage.
- Drive and operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment.
- Marshal or tow aircraft to gate positions for passenger boarding and deplaning and for loading and unloading of cargo and passenger baggage.
- Safely and efficiently handle all cargo/mail through our facilities
- Transfer cargo/mail to and from our aircrafts
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass forklift training and maintain forklift operator license
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Available for shift work and irregular work hours- early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays. (Shift Premiums will be paid as follows: Afternoon – $0.50 for each hour worked between 18:00 and 23:00. Midnight – $1.00 for each hour worked between 23:00 and 6:00.)
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms)
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st 2021
- Available to attend a 2-4 weeks full time mandatory training.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A