Website State Farm
- We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
- Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits, locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
- The Marketing & Sales Analytics Director is responsible for Strategic Analytics, Reporting, and End User Computing for Agency and Marketing.
- This broad scope includes providing consultation, analysis, and business insights in support of marketing performance, as well as supporting the field through the delivery of sales metrics that inform data-driven decisions.
- A Day in the life of the Marketing Analytics Director:
- The Marketing Analytics director leads a team of 40+ team members which includes three direct reports and more than 37 analysts. This leader is tasked with not only developing measurement frameworks, data dashboards, but also to establish relationships with key business areas. The
- Marketing Analytics director has frequent interactions with senior executive leadership, including Agency leadership, and represents Marketing on key strategic efforts.
- Ability to innovate and anticipate potential opportunities (future focused, looking at the horizon to identify opportunities that give us a competitive edge)
- Critical/analytic skills
- Key competencies:
- Ability to lead, influence others
- Exceptional communication skills
- Consistent high performance and proven ability to achieve results through others
- Leadership courage
- Learning agility, curiosity for learning
- Move easily between complex, technical activities and communicating insights to executives
- Ability to build a vision, communicate the vision, and motivate others to advance the vision
- Ability to achieve results
- Relationship building and ability to collaborate across department lines
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA preferred, but not required, or 5 years’ experience leading teams
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A