Website Duke Energy
This is the intermediate level of the administrative hierarchy. Employees at this level provide administrative support to work groups in the organization. At this level, the individual has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience. This level works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision and serves in a non-exempt capacity.
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail.
- Manage United Way Campaign, Manage Resource Center Compliance such as Fire Extinguishers, AEDs, EHS, etc. Manage ordering, shipping, receiving for required resource center needs and repairs of field equipment. Manage facility repair orders.
- Responsible for arranging business travel, coordinating meeting arrangements, and tracking expenses.
- Help to organize community events and coordinate Fire school and Liaisons events.
- Uses business software applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
- Safety Secretary, General Administrative Support, RC Security & Visitor Guidelines (includes monitoring gates and doors), provide support to Resource Center Manager in overseeing general welfare of the Resource Center.
- Trusted with sensitive and confidential information
- High School diploma or equivalent and five or more years of prior equivalent work-related experience
- Strong computer skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Associates degree
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite applications, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (both written and oral) in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, demanding environment with changing conditions.
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dudley, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A