- The Manager Digital Analytics role will focus on leveraging the analysis, reporting and insight generation from digital data points to assist in growing digital sell-out across the defined digital key account(s)
- Through the analysis of various digital data metrics, they will identify opportunities to expand brand reach, grow visibility, increase customer engagement and ultimately drive sales
- Provide visibility of the digital account market share of our brands, how this has evolved over time, the key factors behind the evolution and what other significant movements with respect to digital market share you have observed, both in the defined digital account but also across the wider European digital marketplace
- Working with data dashboards (e.g. Google Data Studio/Adobe etc), regularly extract actionable insights from the data at your disposal – sharing your proposals amongst key stakeholders including the account DPC lead
- Focus on key metrics around visibility, availability and share of voice, coupled with clear recommendations of how to grow these KPIs for our brands
- Continuously evaluate the digital marketplace within the defined digital account & through data led insights, input into optimum assortment propositions with the DPC and account teams
- Working alongside the Digital Partner Commerce (DPC) sales lead for the defined digital account(s), take ownership for all digital KPI and metric reporting & analysis
- In taking ownership for digital sell-through reporting for the defined digital account(s), share a weekly overview with key stakeholders on the performance of our brands, focussing on digital sell-out alongside other key digital KPIs that are available
- Experience & passion working with digital metrics & a history of leveraging these to increase sales performance
- Advanced experience with analytics tools and disciplines (web analytics, eCom, social, mobile, paid media, SEO, SEM etc.).
- Full understanding of key digital KPIs (e.g. Impressions, Clicks, PDP views, ATC, CVR, ROAS), their inter-connected nature and what levers to drive to improve performance
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and to work under pressure
- Keen interest in data and business eCommerce projects
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with working in an international environment
- Fluent English is necessary; another European language would be beneficial
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Digital Analytics, Business Analytics, eCommerce or equivalent.
- BA / BS in Business, eCommerce or related field
- Master’s in Digital Analytics is a plus
- Sportswear industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of global E-Commerce landscape
- Experience working with leading digital data platforms such as Google Data Studio, BI, Adobe etc.
- Advanced Excel skills and high proficiency in spreadsheet analyses
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and passionate about deriving business insight from data, improving processes and solving problems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Consultant
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A