The Manager Brand Communications develops an integrated, through-the-line, marketing communications package to support adidas’ global and specific BU marketing and business objectives.
- Remain up-to-date on the fast developing Media Environment in general and New Media technologies and opportunities in particular.
- Direct agencies towards creative concept that meets objectives and works across disciplines, and global markets.
- Create action plans for BU communications projects with the aim to maximize brand and (new) product exposure while maximizing efficiencies.
- Coordinate global and local agencies across projects and activities for the business unit: agency briefing process and development of concepts and creative elements.
- Consult BU product managers in developing marketing and communication plans that drive the business unit and lead to effective communication activities.
- Develop of communication tools from conception to implementation ensuring all projects are on brief and meet the highest creative standards.
- Execute and track the Business Unit and global communications plan and benchmark the progress in the brand perception in markets.
- Plan the development of short and long term communications strategy based on the global SBP and specific business unit objectives and drive the development of an effective channel-planning strategy based on the consumer and marketing objectives.
- Research communication opportunities, as well as opportunities for Co-ops & Co-branding and coordinate with day-to-day management of all other marketing disciplines: Digital, Social, PR and retail.
- Experience in marketing communications, campaign development and execution.
- Ability to collaborate and use platforms and tools utilized by multiple functions as well as ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital.
- Strong presentation and organizational skills.
- Consolidated understanding of and passion for the sports and fashion/entertainment industry.
- Deep understanding of an ever-changing marketing landscape and experience in project management.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills and level of strategic thinking.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus.
- 4+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Advertising
Job Location: Rieste, Lower Saxony, DE
Application Deadline: N/A