Provide “one-stop-shop” HR service and support to defined support area and ensure that the internal customers receive the expected value from HR department. Cultivate and maintain a harmonious and trust culture between management and employees within the organization.
- Responsible for data accuracy on all HR systems utilised locally, including but not limited to store movements/ reporting line changes, position creation/delimitation.
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and HR standards; ensure procedures are fully understood and implemented in support area.
- Recommend, implement, and update guidelines and policies in order to ensure relevant HR services and consistent standards of employment.
- Managing mobility of new international hires in alignment with Rewards GCC team and the global rewards policy.
- Take ownership for initiatives and projects as assigned based on organisational needs for area of responsibility and also the global initiatives relevant to the same.
- Provide support to employees throughout their employee lifecycle by providing a HR Business Partnering approach to position adidas as an employer of choice.
- Embed and enable People Development tools and concepts such as MYBEST, Talent Profiles and learning programs; work closely with Sales Academy to drive performance opportunities.
- Provide coaching to employees and management; articulate and present HR concepts and tools to groups of employees, encouraging and supporting an employee-oriented high-performance culture.
- Challenge current processes (policies, structure, etc.) and status quo; think outside of the box in terms of solutions; proactively contact EM HR lead teams for advice and solutions that are aligned with the team across regions.
- Manage recruitment process of all positions within area of responsibility in alignment with Talent Acquisition Teams and Line Manager conducting interviews, negotiating contracts and ensuring a smooth transition for new employees according to defined standards.
- Excellent command of English
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent MS Office skills in particular Excel
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Customer and business centric, approachable, and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and inclusive attitude. Growth mindset
- Strong work ethic and integrity
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree preferably in HR Management or similar fields
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years progressive work experience in HR (preferably in an international organization)
- Project management experience is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A