To provide administrative support to the General Manager MENA whilst supporting key marketing processes and administrative functions to ensure efficient management and smooth running of the function on a day to day level.
- Plan and organize all team events, meetings, summits, workshops.
- Schedule internal and external meetings / conferences.
- Document management – preparation of reports / presentations / correspondence, coordination of documents for signature and filing as requested.
- Complete travel expense reports.
- Maintain and update department files, records, (organizational) charts and publications
- Support assigned Senior Management team members in coordination of travel, events & summits. Plan & coordinate all travel arrangements (visas, airline/hotel reservations & expense reports).
- Take charge of all kind of correspondence independently, to ensure timely and accurate response.
- Maintain vacation overview for the team.
- Drive, coordinate and support specific administrative projects and assignments under the direction of the VP / Senior Director.
- Calendar management – prioritize meeting invitations and make sure all appointments are in line with the times.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing retail environment and able to develop strategy to overcome or make the big bigger given market/store performance
- Professional judgement based on experience that balances the brand with the commercial
- Strong leadership skills, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience of leading multi store and district retail teams with proven man management experience
- Excellent communication skills including impactful presentation skills, influencing and negotiating
- Strong financial, business and numeric understanding including P&L and budget management
- Fluency in English. Local language advantage.
- Advanced literacy and IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and use of Retail systems
- Mobility with UAE driving license and own car or ability to obtain both
Qualification & Experience:
- University Degree or Certification in Business with Marketing being a subject of preference.
- Minimum 3 years year experience in supporting senior management in any admin/co-ordination function ideally within (sporting) apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A