Drive your store’s profitability by:
- Meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets
- Managing all resources within the store to provide customers with a leading shopping experience
- Driving the proper execution of established policies, procedures, initiatives and directives
- Ensure cash wrap transactions are processed quickly and accurately
- Drive continuous improvement to increase their stores’ sales, productivity and profitability
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
- Analyze relevant data to probe and challenge the status quo with District Leader
- Assess and make recommendations to the District Leader to improve the commercial viability and availability of products for the store
- Spend focused time on the sales floor to determine service improvement opportunities and to coach the Associate Store Leaders
- Complete all Store Leader training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
- Schedule and zone employees to allow service of consumers and driving sales to be prioritized above all else
- Lead service by example, maximizing the amount of time spent selling and leading team members on the sales floor
- Ensure merchandise deliveries are processed on the same day they arrive and the store’s entire product offer is made immediately available and easily accessible to customers on a consistent basis
- Coach, motivate and inspire Assistant Store Leaders to accomplish store goals and maximize their individual performance
- Deliver best practice implementation to drive the collective performance of all district stores
- Create a high performance culture by setting clear expectations, analyzing performance and giving appropriate and prompt feedback, including actively managing poor performance
- Lead change management process initiatives as relevant
- Maintain a safe and productive shopping and working environment
- Drive a service and selling culture in the store through leadership of adidas Group service model
- Lead the recruitment, on-boarding, training and development efforts in the store through partnership with HR, Talent Acquisition and Retail Training
- Analyze Net Promotor Score results and communicate them to his/her store team to drive continuous service improvement
- Ensure there is always a Leader on duty on the sales floor, focusing team members on the consumer and on selling when you are not able to assume the responsibility yourself
- Optimize the consumer experience through leading digital initiatives including ship-from-store, click and collect and all programs through our
- Store Associate Mobile device.
- Ensure the legal and financial integrity of the store
- Work with the District Leader to identify and develop select strong performers with potential for growth along the Retail Field Career Ladder
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Excellent Skills in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office
- Knowledge and understanding of profit and loss statement and store KPIs to make commercial decisions based on sound
- financial judgment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills as well as the ability to use good judgment and make strong
- independent decisions.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain
- high standards of performance.
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability and willingness to travel by car and air domestically.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 18 months experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment with a
- 4 year college or university degree in business, retail management, or related field or equivalent combination of education
minimum 12 months of Store Management experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A