At adidas we have been challenging the status quo for 70 years and we’re not done yet.
We are calling all Team Leads who don’t accept what “was” or what “is,” but those who want to create what will be, and who share our desire to make a difference. We believe sport has the power to change lives. To bring this mission to life we foster a culture centered on creativity, confidence, and collaboration, and while we will never rest on our laurels, we are humbled that this has allowed us to be recognized as one of the “world’s most attractive employers.”
We also understand that the future runs on diverse and fresh perspectives. True to this spirit, we believe in assembling talented teams from far and wide and unite by a common goal: to be the best sports company in the world.
- You thrive on building relationships and working with your team.
- Use your retail experience to exceed customer expectations and help guide store associates. Create an emotional connection with every customer by being a passionate and enthusiastic adidas Brand ambassador.
- If you want to build a tomorrow better than the day that came before, you’re a creator. Creators find inspiration in unlikely places, look at the world in their own unique way, are confident and have an uncanny ability to connect dots that others just don’t see.
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
- Ability to operate independently and with discretion, and work effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Qualification & Experience:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug benefits.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings, including an employer match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off and 6 paid holidays per year.
- Up to 12 weeks of paid Parental Leave for eligible employees.
- Education assistance program, available upon hire.
- A generous Employee Discount.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A