We are calling all Senior Store Associates who don’t accept what “was” or what “is,” but those who want to create what will be, and who share our desire to make a difference. We believe sport has the power to change lives. To bring this mission to life we foster a culture centered on creativity, confidence, and collaboration, and while we will never rest on our laurels, we are humbled that this has allowed us to be recognized as one of the “world’s most attractive employers.”
- Creators- If you want to build a tomorrow better than the day that came before, you’re a creator. Creators find inspiration in unlikely places, look at the world in their own unique way, are confident and have an uncanny ability to connect dots that others just don’t see.
- Confidence- Use your retail experience to exceed customer expectations and help guide store associates. Create an emotional connection with every customer by being a passionate and enthusiastic adidas Brand ambassador.
- Collaborator – You thrive on building relationships and working with your team.
- Ability to operate independently and with discretion, and work effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Availability must be flexible and include evenings and weekends.
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding.
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a retail environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A