- Manage local demand and take accountability and responsibility after project implementations and issue fixes
- Support the implementation of DC Service Management and execute the defined standards as the regional DC Service Owner
- As the regional DC Service Owner of assigned DC’s take over accountability of the applications in scope and manage with your teams the responsible software vendors, external support partners and liaise with the internal stakeholders.
- Drive innovation of DC IT tools
- Provide consistent communication to the relevant stakeholders and be able to liaise between the IT technical language and the Operations world. The role holder requires to be a very strong networking person on local DC level, regional & global level.
- Contribute to the future IT Distribution Strategy
- Ensure appropriate technical skills are present and create a motivational and supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development
- Contribute to the appropriate support structure in order to manage the respective organization effectively, identify and develop future talents and create realistic succession scenarios for key positions
- Lead the delivery of the defined best practice support model from GL&D side in close collaboration with other functions
- Manage the relationship with our business partners and ensure system availability according to the SLA’s.
- As the DC Service Owner drive the quality of services according to DC Service Management set standards for Distribution Centers and guarantee IT availability to achieve service SLA’s
- Use pro-active, appropriate and effective communication methods to Senior Leadership
- Ability to provide a clear framework for performance to direct reports
- Warehouse Management Software knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Ability to coach, guide and manage a team
- Ensure transparency and clarity to key stakeholders.
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written)
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups), especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- As conflicts and escalations arise, identify solutions and propose these to key stakeholders
Qualification & Experience:
- Experiences working in a matrix organization
- Fluency in English (and German is a plus)
- Vast experience in multi-national supply chain/logistics/distribution/transportation work experience in fast moving consumer goods industry
- Line Management experiences more than 3 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experiences preferable in Supply Chain or IT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spartanburg, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A